Design requirements for automatic packaging machine and its component structure
1. Select the appropriate processing accuracy and processing finish level of the automatic packaging machine parts;
2. Try to use standard components as much as possible.
3. The structure, shape and size of the parts should be repeated as many times as possible;
4. According to the function and use requirements of the automatic packaging machine, Choose a mechanism with advanced technology to adapt to it.
5. The number of structural parts of the automatic packaging machine and mechanism should be as small as possible.
6. The structural parts of the automatic packaging machine The geometric shape is simple,
7. The processing and assembly of parts of the automatic packaging machine requires less labor, and the material utilization rate is high;
The economic efficiency requirements in the design of automatic packaging machine
The economic effectiveness of the designed automatic packaging machine in use and the efficiency and economic use of the automatic packaging machine related. In the design of various automatic packaging machines, the functions of the prime mover should be fully utilized, that is to say, the power of the automatic packaging machine, the friction in the movement and the harmful resistance loss should be minimized, so that the designed automatic packaging The machine has high mechanical efficiency. It is related to factors such as the choice of mechanism, mechanism structure and accuracy of mechanical parts. The economic efficiency of use is not only reflected in the economic consumption of power, parts wear and depreciation, repairs, etc., but also reflected in the factors related to the reliability of the automatic packaging machine such as the consumption of processing materials, processing quality, scrap rate and other economic costs. Therefore, the economic benefit of designing an automatic packaging machine is a complex problem related to many factors. To solve it better requires a complex and in-depth comprehensive analysis; and many factors are not always coordinated, usually based on technology-economic Point of view to seek integration and unity. The principles of lightness, compactness, simplicity and low cost in the design of automatic packaging machines fully reflect the unification of technology and economy.