loading

The main difference between automatic multihead weighers and static scales

2022/09/16

Author: Smartweigh–Multihead Weighter

Before using the automatic multihead weigher, the weight of the product was usually measured by a static scale, and the product was manually weighed on the table of the static scale, and then manually sorted or rejected according to the measured weight. The main differences between manual weighing with static scales and automatic multihead weighers are: 1) Static scales measure the static weight of a product, while the vast majority of automatic multihead weighers measure the dynamic weight of a product in motion (even if there are very few automatic The multihead weigher uses a relatively static weighing process, but the relatively static time is also very short). 2) The static scale weighing is a manual operation, which requires manual weighing of the product on the carrier, and then removing the product to prepare for the next product weighing.

Checkweigher weighing is fully automatic, with products being weighed as they pass along the production line, without the need for human intervention or dedicated operators. 3) The sorting of products or the sorting of unqualified products by static scales is manual operation, and mistakes are inevitable. The corresponding operation of the automatic multihead weigher is automatically carried out by the weighing indicator control and removal device, with high precision.

4) The working efficiency of static scales is very low, so for large-volume products, a certain proportion of samples (such as 1% or less) are usually manually sampled and weighed on site, while the automatic multihead weigher automatically checks the proportion of factory products is 100 %. 5) The static scale weighing has higher accuracy and better repeatability, while the automatic multihead weigher has slightly worse accuracy and repeatability. 6) The Jingzhi section weighs with recorded data, which requires manual handwriting records, while the inspection section can automatically record the data and classify and summarize it to achieve big data management, and can also realize the feedback of the charging amount of the charging machine through the product weight immortal data. control.

Among the above differences, the 10% product inspection of the d-state checkweigher is not critical to ensure product quality and release. Taking a production line with a throughput of 100 products per minute as an example, if the county-level village does agricultural sample inspection at 30 per hour. Section, the sampling rate is only: 30+(100X60)=0.5%. Such a low sampling rate is of little significance to the statistical analysis of the results, and it is difficult to guarantee the quality of the remaining 99.5% of the commodities. The above is the main difference between the automatic multihead weigher and the static scale shared for you. If you have any questions about the automatic multihead weigher, you can contact us.

https://www.jingliang-cw.com/zdjzc.html.

Author: Smartweigh–Multihead Weighter Manufacturers

Author: Smartweigh–Linear Weighter

Author: Smartweigh–Linear Weigher Packing Machine

Author: Smartweigh–Multihead Weighter Packing Machine

Author: Smartweigh–Tray Denester

Author: Smartweigh–Clamshell Packing Machine

Author: Smartweigh–Combination Weighter

Author: Smartweigh–Doypack Packing Machine

Author: Smartweigh–Premade Bag Packing Machine

Author: Smartweigh–Rotary Packing Machine

Author: Smartweigh–Vertical Packaging Machine

Author: Smartweigh–VFFS Packing Machine

CONTACT US
Just tell us your requirements, we can do more than you can imagine.
Send your inquiry
Chat
Now

Send your inquiry

Choose a different language
English
العربية
Deutsch
Español
français
italiano
日本語
한국어
Português
русский
简体中文
繁體中文
Afrikaans
አማርኛ
Azərbaycan
Беларуская
български
বাংলা
Bosanski
Català
Sugbuanon
Corsu
čeština
Cymraeg
dansk
Ελληνικά
Esperanto
Eesti
Euskara
فارسی
Suomi
Frysk
Gaeilgenah
Gàidhlig
Galego
ગુજરાતી
Hausa
Ōlelo Hawaiʻi
हिन्दी
Hmong
Hrvatski
Kreyòl ayisyen
Magyar
հայերեն
bahasa Indonesia
Igbo
Íslenska
עִברִית
Basa Jawa
ქართველი
Қазақ Тілі
ខ្មែរ
ಕನ್ನಡ
Kurdî (Kurmancî)
Кыргызча
Latin
Lëtzebuergesch
ລາວ
lietuvių
latviešu valoda‎
Malagasy
Maori
Македонски
മലയാളം
Монгол
मराठी
Bahasa Melayu
Maltese
ဗမာ
नेपाली
Nederlands
norsk
Chicheŵa
ਪੰਜਾਬੀ
Polski
پښتو
Română
سنڌي
සිංහල
Slovenčina
Slovenščina
Faasamoa
Shona
Af Soomaali
Shqip
Српски
Sesotho
Sundanese
svenska
Kiswahili
தமிழ்
తెలుగు
Точики
ภาษาไทย
Pilipino
Türkçe
Українська
اردو
O'zbek
Tiếng Việt
Xhosa
יידיש
èdè Yorùbá
Zulu
Current language:English