The precautions for the operation of the automatic granule packaging machine are as follows:
1. Before starting the automatic granule packaging machine, check whether the specifications of the cup and the bag maker meet the requirements .
2. Pull the belt of the main motor by hand to see if the automatic granule packaging machine is running flexibly. It can be powered on only after confirming that the machine is normal.
3. Install the packaging material between the two stoppers under the machine, and put it in the groove of the paper arm plate of the machine. The stoppers should clamp the installed For the core of the material, align the packaging material with the bag maker, then tighten the knob on the stopper, and ensure that the printing side is facing forward or the composite side is facing backward. After starting the machine, adjust the axial position of the packaging material on the carrier roller according to the paper feeding situation to ensure normal paper feeding.
4. Turn on the main power switch of the automatic granule packaging machine, press down the clutch handle to separate the metering mechanism from the main drive, turn on the start switch, and the machine runs dry.
5. If the conveyor belt rotates clockwise, it should stop immediately. At this time, the main motor reverses, and the motor is reversed to make the belt rotate counterclockwise.
6. Set the temperature, according to the packaging material used, set the heat sealing temperature on the temperature controller of the electric control box.
7. Adjust the bag length according to relevant regulations Put in the bag maker, clamp it between the two rollers, turn the rollers, and pull the packaging material below the cutter. After reaching the set temperature for 2 minutes, turn on the start switch and loosen the lock nut of the bag length adjustment screw. Adjust the bag length controller knob, turn clockwise to shorten the bag length, and vice versa. After reaching the required bag length, tighten the nut.
8. Determine the position of the cutter. When the bag length is determined, remove the cutter, turn on the start switch and seal several bags continuously, when the heat sealer is just opened, Before the roller pulls the bag, stop immediately. Then move the left cutting knife first, align the knife edge with the middle of the horizontal sealing channel of the integral multiple of the bag length, and make the knife edge perpendicular to the straight paper direction, tighten the fastening screw of the left knife, and place the right knife on the left knife , After laying down, let the tip of the knife face the tip of the knife, slightly tighten the fastening screw on the front of the stone cutter, press down the back of the right cutter, so that there is a certain pressure between the two cutters, and tighten the fastening on the back of the right cutter Screw, put the packing material between the blades, tap down slightly on the front of the right cutter to see if the packing material can be cut, otherwise, it should not be cut until it can be cut, and then tighten the front screw.
9. When shutting down, the heat sealer must be in the open position to prevent burning of the packaging materials and extend the life of the heat sealer.
10. When rotating the metering plate, it is not allowed to turn the metering plate clockwise. Before starting the machine, check whether all the feeding doors are closed (in the open state). Except the material door), otherwise the parts may be damaged.
11. Measurement adjustment When the measurement weight of the packaging material is less than the required weight, you can slightly adjust the adjustment screw of the metering plate clockwise to achieve the required packaging volume, if it is greater than the required weight The opposite is true for weight.
12. After the charging operation is normal, the machine can work normally. Turn on the counter switch to complete the counting work, and then install the protective cover.
Copyright © Guangdong Smartweigh Packaging Machinery Co., Ltd. | All Rights Reserved