1. Before starting the particle packaging machine
, check whether the specifications of the loaded Cup and the bag maker conform to the requirements.
2. Dial the belt of the main motor by hand to see if the particle packaging machine is flexible. Only after confirming that the particle packaging machine has no abnormal conditions can it be powered on.
3. Under the particle packaging machine, the packaging material shall be installed between the two paper-blocking wheels and placed in the groove of the paper arm plate of the particle packaging machine. The Paper-blocking wheel shall clamp the cylinder core of the loaded material, align the packaging material with the bag maker, then tighten the knob on the stopper and ensure that the printing surface faces forward or the composite surface (Polyethylene surface)After the dynasty.
After starting up, adjust the axial position of the packaging material on the paper holder wheel according to the paper feeding situation to ensure the normal paper feeding.
4. Turn on the main power switch of the particle packaging machine, press down the clutch handle, separate the metering mechanism from the main drive, turn on the start switch, and the machine will be unloaded.
5. If the conveying belt rotates clockwise, it should be stopped immediately. At this time, the main motor is reversed. After the motor is reversed, the belt is rotated counterclockwise.
6, set the temperature, according to the packaging materials used, set the heat sealing temperature on the temperature controller of the electric cabinet.
7. Bag length adjustment put the packaging material into the bag maker according to relevant regulations, clip it between the two rollers, turn the roller, pull the packaging material below the cutter, and wait for 2 minutes after reaching the set temperature, turn on the start switch, loosen the lock nut of the bag length adjusting screw, adjust the hand button of the bag length controller, turn clockwise to shorten the bag length, otherwise lengthen, and tighten the nut after reaching the required bag length.
8. Determine the position of the cutter. When the bag length is determined, remove the cutter. After turning on the start switch and sealing several bags continuously, when the heat sealer has just opened and the roller has not yet pulled the bag, stop the machine immediately.
Then move the knife on the left first, so that the knife edge is aligned with the middle of the horizontal seal of the integer multiple bag length (Generally 2 ~ 3x bag length)
And make the blade perpendicular to the direction of the straight paper, tighten the fastening screw of the left cutter, lean the right cutter against the left cutter, flatten the blade to the blade, and slightly tighten the fastening screw in front of the stone cutter, press down the back of the right cutter to make a certain pressure between the two cutters, fasten the fastening screw behind the right cutter, put the packaging material between the blades, and slightly knock down the front of the right cutter, see if the packaging material can be cut off, otherwise it should not be cut off until it can be cut off, and fasten the front screw at the end.
9. When stopping the machine, the heat sealer must be in an open position to prevent the packaging materials from burning out and prolong the service life of the heat sealer.
10. When rotating the metering panel, it is not allowed to rotate the metering panel clockwise. Before starting up, check whether all blanking doors are closed (Except for the material door in the open state)Otherwise, the parts may be damaged.
11. Measurement adjustment when the measurement weight of packaging materials is less than the required weight, the adjustment screw ring of the measurement plate can be slightly adjusted clockwise to reach the required packaging quantity, and if it is greater than the required weight, vice versa.
12. After there is no abnormality in the charging operation, the machine can work normally. Turn on the counter switch to complete the counting work and install a protective cover at the end.